Saturday, December 20, 2008

All we are missing is sleep....

Two weeks down, and the rest of our lives to go. Avery is now two weeks old, and she is such a good baby. She hardly cries, and eats really well. She smiles and laughs in her sleep. It is so cute. She had her two week check up on Tuesday. The doctor said everything looks great. She weighed 6 lbs and 7 oz. So she has gained a little over a pound since we brought her home. She is starting to sleep better at night too. The first week was so hard. She would sleep all day, and be awake all night. She didn't cry, but would just lay there and make squeaky noises and grunt. But with that being the only problem I think we are doing pretty good.
As for Aniston she is adjusting great. She loves giving Avery kisses and hugs. She isn't mean to her at all. Our only problem is Annie keeps taking Averys bink. Annie was a little bit of a hand full the first week or so, but she has snapped back into her normal self now. Still a busy handful, but not as bad.

3 comments:

mtbuttars said...

You two have a good recipe going and I think you should bake up some more cute babies!! I'm glad that you are doing good and I'm sad that I haven't been able to come over and snuggle and kiss your girls but with this cold I've had, I won't.

Kelsey said...

so precious! glad things are getting easier... it took a while for me and mine!

Kamron and Breann said...

so cute. I'll have to come see your family after the holidays we have all been sick or i would of came and seen you before.

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones