Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 08

Hope everyone had a good Christmas, we sure did. Above is a picture of Aniston and Dad on Christmas Eve. It was taken right before Christmas eve dinner at my grandmas house. It was a small gathering this year. Just my mom, grandma and us.

Here is a picture of my mom holding Avery in her "My First Christmas" outfit that she bought her. Avery looked so cute.

Here is Annie opening her Christmas Eve PJ's after her bath Thanks grandma, for the number one most annoying toy(Talking Elmo). Annie loves it though, so I guess we'll let it slide. There was a Christmas miracle this year. My mom found another Bear, in Canada of all places. So if anything else happens to Anistons poor bear we have a backup again. I took this picture to refresh everyones memory of what bear looked like before he was lit on fire and ran over by a lawnmower. Poor bear! We went to Yvonne's for Christmas dinner. They got Aniston a big box of dress up stuff. Annie couldn't wait to start trying things on. I think her favorite thing is that pearl necklace that is just her size. Last but not least we have a picture of Annie playing with her new favorite toy bus.

No comments:

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones