Sunday, February 15, 2009

Long time... No post

Hello everyone! I'm sorry that it has been so long since our last post. Things have been more than crazy around here. Everyone is doing great though. Anistion has made a complete transition into a toddler bed. Avery had her two month check up and gained 3 pounds and 2 1/2 inches. She now weighs 9 pounds 12 ounces. Avery holds her head up really well, but still isn't sleeping though the night on a regular basis. As for Jason, he's been home more and not working as much. ,It's been nice having him home. He was supposed to be gone to Florida the next two weeks, but his TDY was cancelled. As for me things have been picking up at the dance studio getting ready for competition. I'm really excited for our routines this year. Other than that, I really have nothing new to talk about. As you can see, the family is doing great. We're all still trying to establish a routine. Hopefully things will be getting a little easier, and I'll be back to my more predictable blogging schedule. Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
Avery holding her head up. She is so strong
Avery can smile now
Avery 2 months old
Aniston twirling in her wings and dress up clothes.
She will say "circle" and then twirl in a circle
This was taken Super bowl Sunday. We had a party at our house for the event.
Proud papa

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Kensley - what a cute picture of the girls in their Valentines clothes! There is definately an adjustment with each new child coming into a family. You seem to be doing well and how nice to have your husband around a little more. I hope you are feeling better, Karissa said you were sick. Talk to you later.

Kamron and Breann said...

Hey Kens, Your family is so cute we went private so if you would please e-mail me your e-mail so i can get you added. My e-mail is breannowootton@live.com

Lisa and Trent said...

What cute girls. How fun. I missed you at bunco. Its good to hear that things are going good.

Dustin...Kaylee...Paislee said...

These pics are so cute Kens...you are such a cute mom!

Cody and Paige said...

I can't believe how old your girls are getting! I'm so happy for you Kens.. and so proud of you too! If you ever need anything you know the number :) Love ya!

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

O your girls are adorable! Im doing good!! How are you?

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh Kens, what adorable little girls you have. I have not seen you in a very long time. We should get together some time.

Clint and Sheri said...

Kensley I can't believe you have two girls, they are beautiful! I found your blog through the chain

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones