Friday, February 27, 2009

Past two weeks

Winter winter go away. We are so ready for spring. We are ready for shorts, t-shirts and sandals. We haven't been doing much around here. Just the every day stuff. We are trying to buy a new house right now. Hopefully it all works out, it's a really nice house. I'll keep you posted as it unfolds. Until then here are some cute pics of the girls from the past two weeks.
Pretty, pretty princess

Chubby cheeks.

A few days ago I almost lost bear. We had been grocery shopping at Wal-mart, and where getting in the car to go home. Aniston was having a fit. She dropped her bear on the ground. She screamed bear! I told her i would get it in a minute. Well, I was distracted by her fit and trying to get her and the grocries in the car and forgot about it. So once she was strapped in I just got in the car and drove off leaving bear in the parking lot. We got home ate dinner and went to go to bed, when we noticed she didn't have it. A hour or so had passed at this point. I got in the car drove back to wal-mart and proceeded to crawl around the Wal-mart parking lo,t in the dark tell I found him. Bear was wet and dirty but least he was there. Can't believe the crap this bear has put me through.

Saturday was my first night out with my girl friends since I had Avery. It was so much fun. We went out to dinner, then out and about all over Ogden. It was almost like old times. Thanks girls.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Aw, I think it's cute, the things you do for your little Annie... crawling around a Wal-Mart parking lot. What a good mommy :)

Cody and Paige said...

We did have fun that night.. I'm glad we went! Your such a cute little mommy I can't believe how much things have changed!

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones