Friday, August 8, 2008

Due Date Changed

We went to the doctor today for our monthly prenatal check up. Unfortunately for me they decided to push my due date back. The baby at our ultra sound is measuring two weeks smaller than what we have down she should be. So today based upon our measurements they decided it was best to move my due date from November 27 to December 9. Ugh!!! They just tacked on two more weeks. The doctor words of comfort to me where just simply, " She'll get here when she's meant to get here. And whatever we say is still just a guess." Still these words didn't make me feel better. Anyone that has been in those last few months of being pregnant knows two weeks at that point is a long time.

No comments:

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones