Friday, August 15, 2008

Growing up to Fast

OK, so I know that this is probably my hormones getting the better of me, but Aniston has grown up way to fast. It seems like just yesterday we brought her home. Now she is grabbing my hand to lead me over to her favorite baby doll. So she can show me how well she feeds it with her imaginary bottle. That is really a travel size hair soap. She is so much smarter than I ever though she'd be. Not that i thought she'd be dumb, by any means. Just every day she does something that amazes me. From the small things like mimicking the words I'm saying as I talk to her dad. From crawling to walking then running, and all the other big milestones. It brings me to tears to think of how amazing it is that this baby I brought home 16 months ago is now a little person. I just feel like it's going by way to fast. So fast in fact I don't think I can possibly take as much of it in as I would have liked. Its unreal how amazing being a mom has been. I wish there was a way to freeze time, even if it was just for a minute. Because I swear the next time I blink and stop and think about it, she'll be all grown up. What scares me even more is know that we are adding another little person to this world. And with how fast it already moves how am I to in joy her as much as the first one. How will my heart handle having one more person to watch grow up, and do it faster than I can think about it? I guess time will only tell. All i have to say now is i thank God for the day they where both created. Even if it was a accident. Best accident that ever happened. I love you Aniston, and Avery too even if your not here yet.

2 comments:

mtbuttars said...

Oky Kens. So you are making me cry! Annie is growing up so fast but she is doing it so adorably! I just wish that she would learn how to say Megan!

mtbuttars said...

Yeah! I'm Mog! That's better than her pointing at me and saying Tent, right.

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones