Friday, August 15, 2008

Tag We're It!!

Megan tagged me so her it goes : Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

  • JOYS 1. My Family 2. Dance 3. Shopping
  • FEARS 1. Waking up to find that some one I love has passed away in their sleep 2. Something bad going wrong with my pregnancy or the delivery 3. Something bad happening to Aniston
  • GOALS 1. Be a great wife and mother 2. Be a little more patient 3. Finding something new to get involved with group, club etc.
  • CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS 1. Blogging 2. Taking pictures 3. Decorating (right now decorating for Halloween, yes i know it's a little early.)
  • FACTS 1. I am 23 weeks pregnant 2. I've been married almost 2 years 3. We have a pet cat

No comments:

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones