Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Six months old

Avery celebrated her six month birthday today. I can't believe how fast it is going by. I wish I could just freeze time and keep her just as she is now. She is so sweet and smiley. I really can't get enough of her cheeks and how big her dimples are when she smiles. She always has this look of pure contentment on her face. She truly is everything I could have ever wanted or asked for in a baby.

Then and now, I can't believe it's been six months, seems like yesterday!

Best friends in the making!!!!

Things going on with Avery at six months:

Well she loves to eat her baby food. Her favorite flavors seem to be pears and sweet potatoes. She doesn't like beans. She can sit up by herself for a few seconds at a time. I think her record time is like forty five seconds. She also loves to watch her sister play and be crazy. She will just smile and giggle at her. You can see in her eyes she wants to be Annies best friend. Avery also loves toys. She will lay and go back and forth between different toys just playing and entertaining herself. She is just so content and happy to be alive, you seldom here a cry out of her. Happy six month mark Avery. I love you!

1 comment:

Cody and Paige said...

She's getting so big Kens! I think Avery looks like you and Annie looks like Jason! SO CUTE!!

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones