Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Three years and Counting....

For those of you that are unaware this week is Air Force week. What does this have to do with me and J? Well three years ago this week I met the man of my dreams. I was standing in the rain. Under a tree on the flight line. Watching the jets do practices runs for the air show. At the time I never thought that choosing to stand in the rain on my break would have ever effected my life so much. Maybe I thought I might catch a cold, but never did I think I would have caught a husband. The conversation was short. I wish I could remember what exactly was said. There was some talk of where I lived and if I liked four wheeling. Nothing to compelling, just normal small talk. I then decided my break was over and it was time to head back inside. Not much longer I ran into Jason in the mail room. He then and there decided to ask me out. He asked me to go fourwheeling that upcoming Sunday. It was Friday at this point. I agreed. Well long story short, Jason was impatient ( like always) and called me that night to come over. I did and the rest is history . One short fairy tale latter, we have two beautiful girls and a wonderful life. I love him so much. Sometimes more than I will ever have words for. I love you Jason. Happy unofficial anniversary!

3 comments:

The Petersen's said...

OH.... how cute!!!! I love the caterpiller outfit a few pictures down were did ou ever get something like that hee hee hee...


I love our pictures with your man, that is such a cute story~

Lisa and Trent said...

Congrats on 3 years. . . Trent and I are going on 4 and I can't believe how fast time flys. Your family is so cute.

mtbuttars said...

I remember it like it was yesterday. Peeking through the window and wondering who that cute chick Jason had over all the time. HEE HEE! Who knew that we would enc up being such good friends.

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones