Monday, June 15, 2009

So many things to talk about....

Proud dad and his sweet girl. Jason has been gone to TDY to Texas, and just got back. He has been super busy at both jobs. He took his master Sargent test. He passed! It was a really hard test and we are very proud of him.
Avery is sitting up completely by herself now. It's so nice that she can sit and play with toys now. Except sometimes when I just want her to lay down, she has a bit of a fit because all she wants to do is sit up.
Oh look at how sweet she is as she sleeps.
My totally sweet little angle. Yah right! If only that was the case. We have hit the terrible two's. Anistions new favorite thing is to throw her self to the ground and start screaming as if it where the end of the world every time you tell her no. Oh wow, I hope it ends soon.
Annie strike a pose!
Annie touch your knees! We went to Lagoon this past Saturday. I had my last dance competition there. There was this dance to the Gummy Bear song and Annie loves it. The whole time she was watching it she was telling everyone she wants to dance up there. So when I got home I downloaded it. She dances to it now. She does this shake and march and touch her knees dance. It's so cute.
Flash back to the 70's. Least that's what I think these sunglasses look like. Gymboree had a fill the bag sale last week and everything was a extra 30% off. These sunglasses came from the clearance bin and where like forty cents. I thought they where funny. We got baby Bryten a pair too.
Avery is such a little piglet. She will just eat and eat and eat. If you don't stop her she'll eat tell she pukes. I guess I should say she is such a little gold fish. She eats tell she pops!
Oh what a mess Avery is in this picture. I've given up on putting bibs on her. She Gets everything all over her regardless. She thinks it's funny to do raspberry's while there is food in her mouth. It goes every where, all over her and me.

4 comments:

mtbuttars said...

I can't wait till Bryten can wear her flower sunglasses! They will all look so cute together!

Lisa and Trent said...

Your girls are beautiful!!!

Camie and Brock said...

Your girls are so adorable! I'm sure I said that before. Thanks also for your very sweet comment on my blog!

Cyndi said...

Hello Kens!!! You're girls are so freakin big, and gorgeous!!! I miss you! come see my blog if you haven't already... juddandcyndibennett.blogspot.com

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones