Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

This Saturday night the grown ups got to dress up and go out and play. Jason and I went to Bart and Sarahs for a Halloween party. The picture above is of Jason and I before we left for the big night out. Jason went as Mavrick from Top Gun, and I went as a Scarecrow. I think this costume hid my eight month pregnant self pretty well. We went with our friends Mandy and Dave. It turned out to be easier for the girls to match, and the boys to match. Right is a picture of Mandy and I. She went as Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz. Standing next to her all I could think was "If I only had a brain" lol.

Here is a picture of Jason and his sidekick Dave aka "Goose" from Top Gun. What a pair they made.

All in all the party was a good time. Almost everyone dressed up. Sarah made a ton of good food, and everyone seemed to have a good time I know we did. Now we look forward to taking Aniston to the Kids party on Wednesday back at their house.

3 comments:

mtbuttars said...

Oh you guys look cute in your costumes! I mean Jason looks tough in his! See ya soon

Cody and Paige said...

Kens! Your family is soo cute! I'm excited for your baby #2! Whats your address so I can add you to our blog?

Cody and Paige said...

I'm glad we'll be able to keep in touch.. whats your address so I can put you on our page?

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones