Saturday, November 1, 2008

Doctors Visit 10/31

One more doctors visit down. Hopefully not to many to go. We had another prenatal check up yesterday. Dr. Woods says everything looks good. My uterus is all the way up and under my ribs now. Which means she is going most likely be pretty long. He says everything looks good and normal. I just need to work on taking it easy. I was sent to labor and delivery on Wednesday because I was having sever pain that wouldn't go away. It turned out to be round ligaments and dehydration. I feel better for the most part now, but from here on out they said i'm just not going to be comfortable. The doctor said the reason I'm having pain is because my babies are so close together my ligaments didn't have a chance to heal properly. This making it easy to pull them. Unfortunately with Aniston being as rambunctious as she is taking it easy is a hard thing to do. I'll do my best though. My next visit is on the 14Th.

No comments:

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones