Friday, November 14, 2008

Doctors Visit 11/14

I had another doctors visit this morning. Everything still looks good. Her and my weight are good. I'm still locked up tighter than a bank vault though. He says it doesn't look like she is coming out this week. I haven't started to thin or dilate. There is light at the end of the tunnel coming for me however, my doctor says if I don't go on my own by my appointment after Thanksgiving we will pick a date to start me. So at least I wont have to go way into December being pregnant. I'm very ready for her to be here. Not because i'm physically miserable like I was with Annie, but because i'm anxious to meet her. I have another appointment next Friday.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yay! can'y wait!

mtbuttars said...

I can't wait to meet her too! I'm am so excited for you guys!

Landen and Heather said...

I am so excited for you, I wish I only had a few weeks left. I can't wait to see her!

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones