Friday, November 21, 2008

Getting of to an Early Start

With having a new baby being just around the corner, and knowing how much time and energy it will take, I decided to drag out all the Christmas stuff and get one leg up on the holiday session. I know it seems definitely early, but I want to just be able to sit back and relax once Avery gets here. I don't want to be feeling the need to fuse over getting a Christmas tree up. I know most women at this stage in the pregnancy are nesting and cleaning their house, me on the other hand decorate. I spent most of the past weekend decking the halls and trimming the tree so to speak. I feel so relieved just knowing for that for the most part my house is all ready for the holiday season. .
Along the way of this fun filled weekend of Christmas spirit wasn't just me getting into the mood. Here is a picture of Aniston in the cute Rudolph shirt that my Mom got for her. Annie loves her new shirt, it lights up when she walks. She thinks it is so cool.
Here is a picture of Annie dancing with her new favorite Christmas decoration/toy. It's a puppy that when you push it's paw, it's ears move up and down along with his head. He sings a merry Christmas song. Aniston thinks it's great and drags it all over the house moving along to his beat.

Here is one last picture of Annie playing with her Christmas train. She calls the snowman a Ghost.

No comments:

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones