Monday, November 10, 2008

Not a whole lot to talk about...

It's been a pretty uneventful week for the most part. We have just been busy tying up all the loose ends getting ready for the new baby. Saturday we where able to go on what will probably be our last date until we have Avery, we went to dinner with Trent and Megan. We decided to try this new BBQ place called Goodwood. It really did put the "Good" in Goodwood. It was really good food and the service was pretty fast too. Jason went on a guys night up to a cabin with his friend Jake Sunday night. He had a really great time. Nothing like two men in the wild. Well sort of... I guess they stayed in a really nice cabin with all the amenities. Of course while the boys are away the girls will play. Aniston and I caught up on some last minute shopping for baby items, and then went to Yvonne and Jeffs for dinner. We really missed not coming home to Dad, but I guess it's good to have a night apart every now and then. As far as everything else go's we are all doing great. Annie has been so good lately, it's so nice. She is doing this new thing where she wants to be held. So she will come up with her arms out and say "Hold you, Hold you". It is so so sweet. The pregnancy is going good. I'm feeling great, but so ready to be done. Just tired of being uncomfortable. My next appointment is this Friday. I'm crossing my fingers it will be good news as far as me getting closer to labor.

1 comment:

Cody and Paige said...

I'm so happy for you Kens.. who ever thought we'd even make it to see this age.. ha ha.. your such a cute little mom.. love ya

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones