Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was at my moms house this year. Even though we were short a few of our favorite Thanksgiving guest aka Jasons sister Nikki. She was unable to come this year due to her work and our niece Becca being sick. We missed her, and her help in the kitchen. Despite my mom missing her usual Thanksgiving kitchen sidekick my she did a fantastic job on the big Thanksgiving dinner. Every thing came out really, really good. I ate so much turkey i made my self sick. I think Anistons favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner was the green bean casserole, and of course olives. This was Anistons first Thanksgiving where she could actually feed her self. How exciting it was for her and us.

This is just a cute picture of Aniston in her Thanksgiving outfit

No comments:

Annie the past year

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones